Unlimited Food and Drinks at Asiana: Tokyo Champagne Brunch
Join us this Bank Holiday Sunday for an indulgent bottomless brunch experience. Indulge in a Champagne reception on arrival and feast your way through our brunch menu fused with a backdrop of Tech House music provided by Guest DJ & Model Christian MJC and live performance by JSKY.
When? Bank Holiday Sunday. 27th August 2017. 2pm-Late
Where? Sakana Pan Asian. 23 Peter Street M2 5QR Manchester
Price? £45 per person
What is included?: Champagne on Arrival, Unlimited Sushi, Sashimi, Tapas & Drinks
View menu here
Entertainment: Tech House Music by Guest DJ & Model Christian MJC and Live Performance by JSKY
*Terms & Conditions:
- Asiana Tokyo Champagne Brunch is time-limited to 2 hours from the time of seating.
- You may order up to three dishes and order one drink at any one time.
- Your drink will be replenished once it has been finished.
- Price is £45 per person and food/drinks cannot be shared.
- All guests must dine from the Asiana Tokyo Champagne Brunch.
- Full alcoholic content (ABVs) and units can be found on our menu.
- Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times [www.drinkaware.co.uk]
- Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
- Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
- All food and drink must be consumed on the premises.
- A surcharge will apply for any excessive food or drink wastage.